Fill out this form to receive free information with no obligation.
About Heald College
Heald College is a private career college that has been preparing students for rewarding careers in Healthcare, Business, Legal and Technology for over 150 years. We award Associate in Applied Science degrees, Associate of Arts degrees, Diplomas and Certificates. We offer classes during the day, evening and part-time.
Heald College holds a prestigious regional accreditation, which means you get a quality education with credits that can be transferred if you decide to pursue a bachelor's degree at a college that accepts Heald credits.*
Heald has a long and rich history in career education. In 1863, we started with one campus in San Francisco and we've expanded to 12 campuses across the western United States: Concord, Fresno, Hayward, Rancho Cordova, Roseville, Salinas, San Francisco, San Jose, Stockton, Honolulu, Portland and Modesto.
Heald College Mission Statement:
Heald College prepares students for academic, personal, and professional success through quality career-focused programs that develop skills to last a lifetime.
What is The Heald Advantage?
- Associate in Applied Science degrees, Associate of Arts degrees, Diplomas and Certifications in the shortest practical time
- Career-focused programs in Healthcare, Business, Legal and Technology
- Day, evening and part-time programs to accommodate busy schedules
- Practical, hands-on instruction from professionals with real-world experience
- High quality, student-centered education
- Care, discipline, and professionalism in a comfortable and safe setting
- Small classes and a supportive learning environment
- Personal student plan from orientation to graduation
- Leading technology and equipment
- Credit transfers for select bachelor’s degree programs*
- Financial aid for those who qualify
- Career services assistance for graduates
- Strong relationships with local employers
- Top employers recruit Heald graduates
- Regionally accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission, an accrediting body recognized by the Council of Higher Education Accreditation and the U.S. Department of Education.
Please note: Program availability may vary by quarter.
- Health Care Programs
- Business Programs