Our Admissions Advisors can walk you through the process.
Jobs at Heald College
Make a difference!
If you want to join an organization that is truly affecting peoples’ lives, Heald College could be just the place for you. There are many things about Heald that make it a smart choice for students, but our employees can tell you that it's also a great place to work.
Full of enthusiastic, passionate, committed people – employees and students alike
• Mission-driven - dedicated to improving peoples' lives
• A dynamic, growing network of 12 college campuses
• Room for career growth with opportunities in 3 states
• Competitive employee benefits
• Backed by over 150 years of excellence in education
There are many exciting opportunities at Heald, both at the campuses and at the central administrative office. Jobs openings are updated regularly and this online posting provides the most current information available.
At Heald, we provide a comprehensive plan of benefits to our employees. Eligibility is dependent on full-time employment; some benefits are available at the date of hire, while others take effect on the first day of the month following three months of employment. See below for the benefit options available:
- Medical coverage which includes a selection of HMOs, PPOs and an EPO
- Dental coverage with network and non-network options
- Vision Service Plan
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Voluntary Life and AD&D Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Paid vacation, wellness care and holidays
- Tax Deferred Annuity Plan - 401K
Continuing Education and Professional Development
- Education reimbursement
- Free tuition at Heald College