Heald College Honolulu
Request Information about the Honolulu campus today!
Heald College - Honolulu
Heald's Honolulu campus has a rich Hawaiian heritage. We're proud of our reputation for high quality education that began in 1917 with the founding campus, Honolulu Business College, and continued in 1934 with the establishment of Cannon's School of Business. The campus that stands today joined the Heald College family in 1993. We continue educating students to become qualified for rewarding careers in the Healthcare, Business, Legal and Technology fields.
Our Honolulu campus is a great place to go to school:
- 56,000-square-foot facility, conveniently located in the Ala Moana/Kapiolani Business District
- Located near Ala Moana Shopping Center
- Easy access to major bus lines from all areas of the island
- Classrooms designed to maximize student comfort and to encourage team building
- Technology Support Center
- Free email and Internet access on campus
- Learning Resource Center featuring a library and a computer lab
- Three electronics labs and a medical lab, well equipped to mirror the workplace
- 1,600-square-foot dental lab with digital radiography equipment, a dark room for X-ray development, and sterilization and materials labs
- Snack Shop and Bookstore on campus
- Dress for Success policy that promotes workplace professionalism
Who hires Heald's Honolulu college graduates?
- Aloha Care
- Bank of Hawaii
- Electronic Data Systems
- Enoa Corporation
- Fuji Film Hawaii
- General Dynamics
- Hawaii Medical Center
- Honolulu Medical Group
- Lockheed Martin
- New York Life Insurance
- Perot Systems
- Pitney Bowes, Inc.
- Time Warner Cable
- Xerox Corporation
Please note: Programs may vary by term.
- Healthcare Programs
- Business Programs
*For information on graduation rates, the median debt of students who graduated from this campus and more, download Honolulu Program Disclosures.