Heald College Portland NE
Request Information about the Portland NE campus today!
Heald College - Portland NE
Portland is one of our newer campuses, having joined the Heald College family in 1996. Its convenient airport location provides plenty of parking and offers students easy access to public transportation. Heald Portland offers career-focused programs in Health Care, Business, Legal and Technology to meet the demands of Portland's growing employer base.
Our Portland college is a great place to go to school:
- NEW 40,000-square-foot facility on 2.3 acres
- Easy access to all metro Portland/Vancouver public transportation
- Classrooms designed to maximize student comfort
- Learning Resource Center featuring a library and a computer lab
- Free email and Internet access on campus
- Medical lab with leading health care technology
- Bookstore on campus
- Dress for Success policy on select days that promotes workplace professionalism
This school is a business unit of a corporation and is authorized by the State of Oregon to offer and confer the academic degrees and certificates described herein, following a determination that state academic standards will be satisfied under OAR 583-030. Inquiries concerning the standards or school compliance may be directed to the Office of Degree Authorization, 775 Court St NE, Salem, Oregon 97301.
Who hires Heald's Portland college graduates?
- At Home Care
- East Portland Pediatric Clinic
- Iron Mountain Record Management
- NW Primary Care
- Okanogan Douglas Hospital
- Portland Public Schools
- Providence PACE Clinic
- US Bank
- Williamette Family Medical
Please note: Programs may vary by term.
- Health Care Programs
- Technology Programs