Heald College Roseville
Request Information about the Roseville campus today!
Heald College - Roseville
Heald's Roseville campus has been serving valley residents since 1986. Over the years, Heald Roseville has evolved into a leading career college that offers a range of programs in the Healthcare, Business, Legal and Technology fields. We continue to carry out our tradition of educating students to become qualified for rewarding careers with local employers.
Our Roseville campus is a great place to go to school:
- 50,000-square-foot facility that sits along the Interstate 80 corridor, in the center of the Roseville/Rocklin
- Easy access to major highways and public transportation
- Free and plentiful parking
- Classrooms designed to maximize student comfort
- Learning Resource Center featuring a library and a computer lab
- Free email and Internet access on campus
- Bookstore on campus
- Dress for Success policy on select days that promotes workplace professionalism
Who hires Heald's Roseville college graduates?
- Aesyntix Billing Solutions
- Blue Shield
- City of Roseville
- Coram Healthcare
- Hewlett Packard
- Kaiser Permanente
- Radiological Associates of Sacramento
- State of California
- Sutter Healthcare
- UCSB, Inc.
- Union Bank of California
- Valley Billing Services
- VibrantCare Rehabilitation
Please note: Programs may vary by term.
- Healthcare Programs
*For information on graduation rates, the median debt of students who graduated from this campus and more, download Roseville Program Disclosures.