Microsoft® Windows® Server Administration
Request Information about the Microsoft® Windows® Server Administration program!
Microsoft® Windows® Server Administration Program
This field is perfect for people who want to know about current technologies. Individuals who specialize in this area generally have a passion for computers and a knack for problem solving.
If the following qualities describe you, Microsoft® Windows® Server Administration might be a good career choice:
- Interested in technology
- Good at solving problems and troubleshooting
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
- Get satisfaction from helping people
Microsoft® Windows® Server Administration: What's the job outlook?
Microsoft makes the most widely used operating systems in the world today. As the number of Microsoft users grows, so does the demand for qualified networking professionals who understand how to configure, maintain, and support Microsoft products. *
What will I do with my education?
Heald's Microsoft® Windows® Server Administration program can help you prepare to become certified as a Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) or a Microsoft Certified Information Technology Professional (MCITP). Graduates of this program pursue rewarding careers in a variety of positions, including Server Administrator and Support Technician.
Microsoft® Windows® Server Administration Job Duties
Networking professionals are typically responsible for implementing plans for computer operations and data processing, and for solving problems in these areas. They also coordinate the implementation of computer software and systems design.
Your Heald education in Microsoft® Windows® Server Administration can give you the advantage you need to continue to grow and stay competitive throughout your career.
You'll get more than career training at Heald. You'll gain professional polish so you can be an asset your first day on the job. If you're interested in this program, you can pursue the following future educational options:
- Certificate of Completion in Networking Technology with an emphasis in Microsoft® Windows® Server Administration
- Second Associate in Applied Science degree** in Networking Technology with an emphasis in Microsoft® Windows® Server Administration
The above serves as a general overview for this program. For details, please refer to our academic catalog.
* Bureau of Labor Statistics Occupational Outlook Handbook, 2010-11. Your own hard work, professionalism, experience, work attitude, local market and other factors will impact your personal employment opportunities and pay.
**If you already hold an AAS degree from the select list of Heald programs identified in the Heald College catalog
Campuses Offering the Microsoft® Windows® Server Administration Program
Please note: Program may vary by campus location and term.